We're an e-commerce business based in Hong Kong running 2 sites www.petproject.hk and www.lifeproject.hk.
We're looking for a PPC-SEM expert who has experience with e-commerce businesses. The scope of work is as follows:
1) create ad group for each brand/category or update ad groups based on brands/ categories on our website. We already have most ad groups already set up, so need to fill in the blanks
2) review ALL ads to ensure that all brand keywords show ad for that brand and land on the right brand page on our website
- similarly review all ads to ensure all category keywords to show ad for brand and land on the category page
3) optimise bids - reduce bids on low competition keywords, increase bids on high competition keywords, and reduce overall cost per click
4) review competition ads and adopt best practices
5) review all existing ads for performance in terms of
- bounce rates
recommend improvements/ remove poor performing ads
6) replicate all ads in google adwords account in yahoo ads account
optimise bids separately for google and yahoo ads, based on competition in each network
7) Reduce cost per click by 30-50%. Reduce cost per transaction/ improve ROI
8) Provide regular reporting on key metrics and work done
This can become a long term project for the right candidate.