This position is responsible for retouching all images on figure and product/still life.
As the Retoucher, you will be:
• Retouching a variety of fashion and still imagery
• Uploading digital photography
• Ensuring colour consistency is maintained at all times between image assets
• Meeting targets and deadlines on a daily basis
• Maintaining standards of quality control at all times
• Performing quality assurance on all images
• Maintaining brand consistency
• Using Photoshop to an advanced level & InDesign to an intermediate level
• Liaising with Studio Manager and other internal departments on a regular basis
Qualified candidates must have proficiency in Photoshop CS5 photoshop lightbox; knowledge of Capture One software; experience working in RGB & CMYK color spaces; excellent time management and organizational skills. FTP, digital photography and graphic design a plus. A two- or four-year degree with 2-3 years experience in a professional photography studio is required. The successful Retoucher will have:
• Must be an experienced Retoucher within Retail catalogues- Fashion experience would be a distinct advantage
• Must have the ability to create colour swatches, crop, remove unwanted detail, create shadows and change light direction.
• Must be an experienced user Photoshop, photoshop lightbox and InDesign.
• Well organised, hardworking and flexible during busy periods
• Team Player with an efficient and proactive approach