AlwaysOnVacation is San Francisco Bay Area based and one of the world's largest vacation rental marketplaces and distribution networks with over 65,000 vacation properties in 120 countries viewed by over 6 million travelers each month. We operate our AlwaysOnVacation brand in 16 languages and global markets with 100% localized content driven by our proprietary localization system.
AlwaysOnVacation is seeking a Photography Coordinator to manage our photography program around the world that showcases the AlwaysOnVacation properties for both Hosts and Travelers.
• Review listing photo shoots
• Maintains and contributes to database of freelance photographers
• Schedule property photo shoots
• Evaluate submissions to ensure compliance with the AlwaysOnVacation photography standards
• Provide photographers with technical feedback and reject images that do not meet our standards
• Accept photo shoots and make payments
• Assist in identifying the best interior photographers by market
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to comfortably communicate with people from various countries and backgrounds
• Previous experience in the travel industry highly preferred!
• Exceptionally organized
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• A professional photography background with experience in architectural photography
• Ability to coach photographers on shooting practices and style
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Dropbox
• Able to speak fluent English and have exceptional grammar and punctuation
• Ability to speak multiple languages a plus
• The desire and drive to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment