We are hiring for the design part of our rails app and need to accelerate the completion of this project.
You will need Ruby 1.9.3, setup Postgresql on your environment
You must have experience using Twitter Bootstrap framework, CSS, JS, JQuery
You must also be comfortable with GIT
Ideal candidates would also have experience with:
The tasks will involve integrating the following into our Rails app:
1. Integrating static HTML/CSS/JS into an existing rails app.
2. Overlay an SVG over Openstreetmaps and geocode to the map
3. Add custom JS functionality
4. Knowledge of D3.js and Leaflet to control SVG (Zoom, Pan)
5. Drag Drop of elements to the SVG as well as HTML drag'n'drop [desktop to browser]
6. A split screen view to display 2 SVG at the same time side by side
Code example links will be provided where ever possible.
There may some smaller tasks but nothing that will require a lot of time.
Anyone interested, we are aggressively hiring to quickly complete a design portion of the project.
Skills: design, twitter