**** IMPORTANT NOTE : Please Read the Job Advertisement completely & prepare the required Voice recording before applying for this role.Please Don't submit COPY / PASTED Cover letters.Applications without proper response to the technical questions will be refused instantly without further Notice.
This is not a project , I'm looking for long term assistance with Windows and Apple desktop support. I need expert level Remote desktop support staff who can handle all common issues in a variety of environments.The range of our customers may vary between home based, small-med sized local and international business and individuals.Everything will be the same as a normal physical position , except that you have the comfort of working from home.You need to have :
- A very reliable computer , and power supply
- Internet connection with minimum 3mbps download speed
- A silent room or area to work, as you will need to answer or make phone calls.
- A good understanding of :
• Remote Access and support Technologies
• Anti Virus / Anti Theft and Security Systems and Packages
• Windows and Mac Based operating systems remote setup / tune up and problem solving
• Computer Networking and Internet Connections setup (ADSL / Cable Connections)
• Technical Sales
Also the Ideal candidate would be:
• Able to answer the calls,reply to the emails, attend the technical online chat sessions in a very professional fashion.
• Able to work on shift based position based on (3 x 8 hours, 7 Days a week)
• Able to Analyse the customer requirements & provide the proper solution, quickly and effectively.
• Self motivated and able to handle under pressure situations professionally
• Patient with the customers and happy to work for long hours to solve complicated problems
• Hardworking, Reliable & Trustworthy
• Able to build good relationship with our customers, our partners and us.
•Fluent in English
Great to have but not a must:
•Website Admin and Development skills
•Windows Server Administration
•IT Technical Sales experience
•MCP , MCITP , MCSE, CCNA
•Website Design, SEM, SMO , SMM, Email Marketing
•Internet Searching Skills
Samples of the calls would include queries like:
• System is operating slowly
• System is affected by a virus
• The printer is not working
• Web Browser is not working (cannot access internet)
• A Shared Network Drive is not accessible
• Email Setup, Chat Session Setup....
The pay would be a fixed rate of $240 +2% commission on any product you sell.It is based on the 8 hours by 7 days a week shifts. If you work more than 8 hours (if you are asked to ) the pay will increase according to your base hourly rate.
**** Please Do NOT apply If :
- You have any issues , family problem , any other tasks in hand which prevents you to concentrate & do the assigned tasks or attend your shifts properly.
- You don't have enough technical skills, this role is not in a testing or learning environment, you will work with highly important data, expert level knowledge is required.
Are you open to work on this type of role? If yes, please send your application with below 2 items completed:
1- Attach a voice recording of your own voice explaining how you would rectify a customer’s case whose computer is infected by "the Australian federal police virus" and is unable to login to windows. Please assume the customer has contacted and you are on phone trying to solve the problem remotely, there won’t be any possibilities for attending the site.Also assume you have tried the "safe mode with networking" and this method was not successful.Also assume the customer is not aware of any technical item you need to use and requires someone to solve the problem remotely. You may be able to ask the customers to enter the commands, but a solution with lower customer interference is preferred.
2- Also please explain how would you assess and what solutions can you provide remotely to a customer reporting a slow computer performance.