NOTE: I am looking for someone to start as soon as possible, if you are interested I recommend you apply straight away as this position will be filled quickly.
I have recently created a new company called upgradedweb, you can check the website out here: http://upgradedweb.com/
We sell all kinds of services such as graphic design for businesses.
One of the main methods we want to target to get new buyers is through ad campaigns but unfortunately my staff and I are not very knowledgeable on this so we want to hire someone.
We are offering an initial fixed price for an ad campaign, if we are impressed with the results the freelancer gets the plan is to hire them long term on an hourly contract of around 15$ with some monthly bonuses added as well.
The reason we are offering a one off fixed price to begin with is just to trial the chosen freelancer to ensure they are good enough to work with us long term, when we feel they are we can hire them on a contract that pays hourly to work with us for at least one year.
The chosen freelancer will get 200$ for doing this ad campaign. The ad budget will be 200$.
We have several other people from different freelance companies who we are trialling with the exact same budget of 200$. The plan is that the 2 people who get us the most leads and sales from their ad campaign will be hired long term and given a much higher budget to work with (500 dollars a day).
The initial 200$ is because trust has to be built, we need to be confident in your abilities before giving you more money.
Everyone gets the same ad budget so everyone starts fairly meaning whoever does the best has proven they are the most knowledgeable and skilled.
Details about the job:
• The ad campaign will be created using adwords.
• Initial ad budget of 200$
• You will be responsible for the entire campaign meaning things like finding keywords to target is up to you.
• Target market is the United States and specifically people/businesses looking for SEO, Graphic design such as logo creation, SMM, web design and article writers.
• Initial success will result in a significant increase for your budget.
In your proposal it is recommended that you tell us how you will start the campaign and how you will grow it. Past experience is obviously really important, we need someone we can trust and rely on to get great results consistently.
If you feel having landing pages to direct the traffic to is the best idea we can provide extra money for them to be built by you or we can hire our website designer to do that job.
• Perform daily account management of pay-per-click (PPC) accounts on Google AdWords
• Analyze, develop, organize and monitor keywords and ad audience targets for pay per click (PPC) campaigns (Google Adwords clicks)
• Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts.
• Develop / Create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis
• Perform a Comprehensive Keyword Research and Selection
• Research search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities
• Create and present reports covering analytics and campaign performance.
• Set Proper Ad Timing and Geographical Targeting
Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with one of you in the future.