Seeking an developer for a new iPhone app, the project will be 2-4 months full-time (30+ hours/week), and probably extend from there. It should be your main/only job during that time and may lead to further work. No agencies please.
* Strong software design and programming skills
* Experience in iOS development and consuming REST APIs
* You must have original Apple hardware for development and a recent iPod/iPhone capable of running iOS 5 and 6.
* Able to work an agile process. Small, testable features build each day or two.
* Webcam for video interviews and occasional video chat. I usually communicate via IM, but for a long-term project, I do require video chat on occasion.
Please reply with:
* Begin your response with "media" so I know you've read this.
* Relevant iOS development experience, including links to apps you've built. Especially any experience with file syncing and media playback.
* What hardware do you own and can work with each day? Let me know if you have any Android device too (see below).
About the app: This is a podcast app which is already being developed for Android and uses a straightforward REST/JSON API for data (which I am the developer of). It takes some ideas from the Android app, but is not a true "port" in the sense it will be designed first-hand for iOS and with a visual designer's input.
Skills: video, design, json, mobile-application-development, agile