We are looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to join our team on a permanent full time basis. The primary focus of the role will be to manage content on Wordpress blogs and manage sponsored content partnerships. Additional tasks will involve SEO, social marketing, copywriting and travel research. At least 3 years industry experience is expected.
Required writing skills:
• Exceptionally high quality of written English (spelling, grammar)
• Proofreading and content editing
• HTML (basic)
• CSS (basic)
• Strong Wordpress experience
• Image editing (resizing, cropping, etc)
• Promoting on Facebook and Twitter
• Experience with on-page SEO like META tags, H1 tags, etc. and off-page optimisation like link-building.
• Customer relationship management
• Sales management experience
• Analytical and comparison skills
• Microsoft Word/Excel
• Experience using Paypal
Preferred technical skills:
• High quality article writing
• Experience using TripAdvisor
• Travel research (hotel research, hotel booking, flight booking, etc)
Required personal attributes:
• Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Communicates well verbally & good email etiquette
• Fast typing speed with high accuracy
• Can take verbal instructions via Skype
• Able to learn quickly (very important!)
• Pays close attention to detail
• Works fast and can work to tight deadlines
• Demonstrates initiative
• Trustworthy and honest
• Focused on deliverables
• Able to accurately estimate time required for projects & good personal time management skills
• Skype (with headset)
• Reliable internet connection
• Hours: 40 per week
• Type: Permanent full-time
If you are interested in this job, please contact me with the following:
• Your typing speed in WPM (Words Per Minute)
• Description of the most complex project you have managed
• Example of your most impressive demonstration of your written English (such an article, novel, copywriting, creative writing, etc).
• Quick example of your research skills by answering the following in bullet points (200 words or less): What are the best things to do with young kids in Puerto Rico?
If you do not include answers to above points then your application will not be considered.