Attenton! Only spanish native speakers, living in Spain can apply for this job.
We are looking for a talented, if possible experienced blog content manager and writer to help us create a network of financial blog in spanish language.
This job is half organizational – build internal systems, create editorial strategy and
build and manage a team. The other half of job includes your individual contribution,
writing specific content.
- research blog topics,current trends and keywords
- set up the initial content of the blogs
- manage editorial calendar (write articles 4 weeks in advance) , set up a content delivery strategy and establish a publishing procedural plan to create a constant stream of fresh, SEO-optimized contet
- Outsource writers and transcribers per project and eventually grow own editorial
Content Writing Part:
- adopt an engaging, lively, fresh, fun-to-read writing style
- entice readers into leaving comments with a natural way to conclude an article
- text optimized for search engines (guidance and samples provided)
- find royalty-free images to illustrate your article
- Proofread outsourced content
Skills and Equipment Required:
- Your primary skill is being a captivating, persuasive writer.
- Your secondary skill is being good at organizing plans, systems and processes and
- Excellent written communication skills are a MUST. Your Spanish must be PERFECT.
- Experience posting content on a Wordpress blog is helpful but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing techniques is helpful but not mandatory.
Skills: research, marketing