We are an E-Mail Service Provider looking for Full-Time Linux Server Admin with Programming Experience who meet the following requirements
1. Linux Server Admin Experience.
2. Knows how to work in Linux Server and Windows Server.
3. Knows how to work on Linux Server via SSH/Terminal Window and do things such as creating Domains, DKIM, Domain Keys, DNS, SPF Records, Sender ID, FTP Accounts, SMTP Accounts, POP 3 Accounts, etc.
4. Have Quiet Work Space with **RELIABLE** High Speed Internet Connection.
5. Professionally Answer Inbound Tech Support Calls and Live Chats (Mostly Live Chat).
6. Perform various Administrative Tasks, as needed. You must be willing to help with whatever is needed.
7. Your English must be VERY GOOD.
8. You must know at least one Programming Language.
Work Hours are 8 Hours per Day, Monday to Friday, and you must be willing to work on Weekends if necessary (extra pay of course). Shifts will be negotiated with you but we expect you to be flexible and be able to work the shifts we assign to you.
Payments will be made Weekly in Arrears. This is a VERY LONG TERM Position with a 3-Year Contract. We are looking for someone who will be truly dedicated and that would really enjoy a Full-Time Work-From-Home Position with Competitive Pay.
Please Bid an Amount for the 1st Month of Work. We are expecting Bids in the $400 to $500 per Month Range depending on Experience Level.
Skills: linux, english