1. RFQ: SEO
PARASOL EMT (PARASOL) is a training provider based in Canberra with offices in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Tamworth. We have providers of our training throughout Australia.
Our website has 137 pages consisting of course information and our first aid guide which uses the most pages.
We have recently completely changed our site to X-Theme Wordpress and are currently still adding and modifying our pages. We have been using Yoast SEO Plugin to try to get all the pages “Green”.
We have been dropping down the rankings since we implemented the new site and despite the fact that we have a SEO company assigned to looking at the site, this has not improved.
We are looking for a SEO expert to review the site (www.parasol.com.au) and one subsite (canberra.parasol.com.au) and quote to fully optimise the site to improve our rankings in our key markets.
2. Business measurements
We are looking for a top 3 placement with keywords with Google for Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Tamworth.
3. Success measures
If successful this project will:
• Achieved a page 1 position on selected keywords for Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Tamworth within 3 months
• Increase unique visitors from natural search by 50% within 3 months.
4. Websites in scope
List of websites and domains to be considered by the agency.
List of other websites operated by the business but out of scope for this work.
5. Technologies and operations
We use Wordpress hosted with GoDaddy running X-Theme running the following Plugins:
• Select Alexa Claim and Certify
• Select Contact Form 7
• Select Envato WordPress Toolkit
• Select Event Espresso - Calendar
• Select Event Espresso - Custom Template Display
• Select Event Espresso - Recurring Events
• Select Event Espresso Template - Calendar Table
• Select Force Regenerate Thumbnails
• Select Gravity Forms
• Select Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On
• Select LearnDash LMS
• Select Quick Page/Post Redirect Plugin
• Select Revolution Slider
• Select Store Locator Plus
• Select Store Locator Plus : Pro Pack
• Select WooCommerce
• Select WordPress Importer
• Select WordPress SEO
6. Search experience and insights
Current Keywords with SEO
• advanced life support brisbane
• advanced life support canberra
• advanced life support melbourne
• advanced life support sydney
• buy first aid kits
• buy resuscitation equipment
• first aid courses brisbane
• first aid courses canberra
• first aid courses mackay
• first aid courses melbourne
• first aid courses sydney
• first aid courses wagga wagga
• first aid training brisbane
• first aid training canberra
• first aid training mackay
• first aid training melbourne
• first aid training sydney
• first aid training wagga wagga
• health and safety training brisbane
• health and safety training canberra
• health and safety training mackay
• health and safety training melbourne
• health and safety training sydney
• health and safety training wagga wagga
Cost to complete entire website within 2 weeks.
We are looking for guidance and recommendations on the approach to this project.
What are the core aspects of your approach? Particularly those you feel are unique/lead to better results.
10. Work to be undertaken / deliverables
We are specifically looking for the following tasks and deliverables to be undertaken.
• Production of an SEO Strategy.
o To be considered in isolation.
o To consider relationship with PPC activity.
For each deliverable please indicate costs, tasks and timelines.
11. Other requirements of your proposal
Your proposal should include or be accompanied by:
• Review of our site to identify areas of under performance against competitors in our sector.
• Where are our biggest weaknesses?
– Length of time your have provided SEO service
– Sample of success
12. Selection criteria
Has a transparent approach to search engine marketing. We see search engine marketing as being important to our business going forward and we want to understand and discuss the approaches used to help us work together to generate more business via the website. Our contractor must be open about the approach they use and must be proactive in making recommendations or improvements.