I need help customizing the checkout/registration process in our new WooThemes Canvas/ Woo Commerce WordPress website.
I have found some reference articles, and it seems like a fairly easy process for someone with a solid understanding of php and css - specifically experienced in WordPress.
NOTE: I am calling the shopping cart process "registration", as we are selling registrations for parenting classes.
Below is a list of what is needed:
1. Add two custom text fields to registration (checkout page) for:
• Ages of Children (checkboxes, can select multiple)
•"How Did You Hear About Us?" w/ Dropdown. If they choose "internet search" or "online" open a filed that says "Which Site?"
2. Add this information to the order confirmation email that the site owner receives
3. Add a second email address that the order confirmation emails are sent to
4. The ability to set up custom confirmation emails to the customer for each product (CLASS) with specific class details.
Here is a link to the product page: