We are looking for a contractor who is familiar with Wordpress and particularly the Genesis Framework and Studiopress.
A custom wordpress website design will be created. The website will look similar in layout to Apple.com's website using images and home page widgets.
The website will be mobile responsive.
There will be 5 custom page layouts (see attachment wireframes). Each custom page layout will need a mock up to help the client see what we have in mind.
Here are the specific things we'll need accomplished:
Initial Web Design Mock Up (PNG file to show to client)
Up to 3 revisions of design mock ups
Once approved, design integration with CSS, HTML, & other programming
Page Styling based on Custom Studiopress Template
Basic integration of business logo
The client has filled out a design survey and is ready for the following:
- Initial 5 Mock Ups
- Mock Up Revisions
- Mock Up Approval
ETA: 3 business days
- Approved Design Integration
- Mobile Responsive Coding
- Final review with our company
ETA: 5 business days
25% of agreed payment to start project
50% of agreed payment after mock up approvals and after design integration complete on to our demo server
25% of agreed payment after final review with our company and approval
- Genesis framework will be installed in demo site and our server.
- Specific plugins that we use will already be installed as well.
- Content from clients current site will be imported in demo site prior to design integration.
- Some custom coding will be required for custom page layouts