Help Manage Projects and Provide Virtual Assistance for a New Software Company!
(Please review assortment of tasks listed in "skills required" below.)
We are hiring for a Software company in need of a primary virtual assistant or project manager. The basic tasks include everything from email marketing, coldcalling, data mining, scheduling, and coordination. Daily tasks will vary and change as the company grows and would include hiring and managing other virtual assistants. We will be hiring based on attitude and experience regardless of skills - so show us your personality and awesome attitude! :):):)
1. Available on Skype voice for discussions.
2. Capable of texting/emailing/direct messaging.
3. Consistent and reliable.
4. Proven ODesk experience with high ratings.
5. Positive attitude and self-sufficient, forward-thinking mindset.
6. Ability to suggest solutions to problems and present options.
7. Ability to record each day's tasks in a brief report.
8. Willingness to learn new skills.
9. Excellent English.
10. Coding and customer support is wonderful but not necessary.
How To Apply:
1. Give a short explanation on why you think we should hire you instead of anyone else?
2. Please also include an answer for this pre-interview question: If someone put a gun to your head and you had to [produce 10,000 visitors for a roofing company within a week] how would you do it?
How would you get targeted traffic?
How would you get non-targeted traffic?
3. All applications must include the keyword "powerful purple panda" in their response to this ad.
4. Lower bids give you an advantage. Please bid appropriately. You bid rate may get you rejected. The lower the bid the better.
1. We hire for the long-term and deeply value our team.
2. We help you succeed with clearly-defined projects.
3. You and your contribution are highly valued!!! :):):)
4. Flexibility in work hours is possible.
Skills: communication-skills, data-collection, facebook, software-development, virtual-assistant-skills, marketing