We are looking for a social media marketing enthusiast to help us better engage our network of connections and manage daily activities online through Facebook and Twitter. We have plenty of followers on Twitter and plenty of fans on our business FB page. We are relatively new to LinkedIn. What we are looking for is an individual whose job would be to manually interact and engage with the connections, fans, followers, target audience on daily basis as well as researching and scheduling updates on all 3 platforms on weekly basis.
We are looking for a creative and smart person who knows how to engage the audience across the mentioned platforms. Please, apply for the job only if you are serious and looking for long term relationship. You need to cover all the requirements. Be prepared for a Skype interview (call, not chat) prior to hiring.
To filter all automatic responses, please start your reply with the phrase: ”steam cleaning” and then include in your cover letter ONLY the replies to the following questions:
1. In your opinion and experience, what is the purpose of social media marketing.
2. Tell us 3 tactics you employ to increase engagement of the audience on a company FB page
3. Tell us 3 tactics you employ to increase the friends and followers engagement on a company twitter profile
4. Tell us 3 tactics you employ to gather followers to a LI company page and engage with the company target audience with a LI profile.
Please, when applying - make sure you cover all the requirements (including the tests required!) and include ONLY the answers to the questions asked. Please, also acknowledge you are ready to a long-term commitment and not in between jobs. Thank you for considering our job opening – looking forward to your candidacy.
1. Excellent English (verbal and written)
2. experienced in SMM
3. responsible and honest
4. organized and sensitive to deadlines;
5. initiative and creative – SMM is all about engagement;
6. capable of following instructions, keeping deadlines and submitting reports in timely manner
7. a team player
8. Passed test: U.S. English Basic Skills Test & Social Media Marketing Test
- Experience in SMM at least 1 year;
- interest and/ or experience in automotive niche and/or franchise niche is a serious advantage
Skills: test, marketing, management, english, twitter, facebook, linkedin