Please respond to this ad with the words “Hey James” at the beginning so we know you are a human. ☺
We are looking for article writers for our regular newsletter on natural health topics. We are a busy Australian health food and Vitamin store - we like to communicate and add value to customers on our website and with e-newsletters.
The articles must be written in a straightforward, easy to understand, conversational style that is suitable for customers whose first language may not be English, yet they should remain interesting and, above all informative.
We will usually provide you with references and links on which to base the articles – and over time we are open to receiving additional suggestions for more topics.
The attributes we are looking for from our writers include:
• Perfect UK/Australian English, including grammar and spelling
• You must have a keen interest in Naturopathy/Nutrition/Natural Therapies and may yourself be a Naturopath/Nutritionist/Herbalist or natural health practitioner. This is not essential, providing you are familiar with the wide variety of health foods and supplements available including Vitamin, Mineral and EFA Oils etc. and their therapeutic effects.
• Content must be informative outlining any reasons for concern about a subject/condition and offering solutions (benefits) using Natural Health strategies and supplements.
• Above all the information should be valuable to our readers and allow them to clearly see how the information may relate to them or their family.
• We will provide our article-writing guide to successful applicants which gives style guide pointers and standards.
• A basic understanding of SEO is important and the ability to focus on keywords with your writing.
• Ability to follow instructions, meet deadlines and accept constructive criticism is important (we may ask you for revisions if we feel it necessary).
If you are passionate about Natural Health and wish to be considered for this job please send at least two samples of your article writing (these can be website links).
Thanks - look forward to hearing from you.