The opportunity is to provide SEO for a new website. What Carmax is to the automobile industry, Kayak is to the travel industry, www.prices-to-die-for.com is to the funeral industry.
Applicant must be able to:
• Plan, manage, prepare and implement strategy including keyword research, search engine advertising, etc.
• Identify SEO opportunities, recommendations, and implementations
• Optimize bids and keywords
• Develop link building strategies and geo-specific SEO
• Provide technical guidance and specification during the development of web site in accordance with SEO best practices
• Good spoken and written English a must
• Innovation and creativity are valued
• Thorough understanding of SEO coding best practices and implementation as it relates to web site development (CSS, HTML) –
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of "white hat" search ranking factors and critical updates
• Strong background in keyword research & ranking, site audit, and link building tools (e.g., SEOMoz, Google's Keyword tool, Wordtracker, Majestic SEO, webmaster accounts, etc.), as well as other analytic platforms (Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics
• Command of Microsoft Office