We provide technology and business process outsourcing services to professional and non professional photographers. Our mission is to maximize our client's productivity by performing their digital asset management and post processing activities enabling them to focus on revenue generating activities. We are looking for an experienced writer to develop and maintain our website and blog.
* Excellent English writing skills using proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling
* Ability to write articles, blog entries, and general website content in the areas of photography, digital asset management systems, workflow, best practices
* Proficient with Word Press, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
* Detail oriented; the ability to proofread and edit your own work
* Capable of following strict deadline requirement
* Knowledgeable on photo management, software applications like Aperture, Picassa, Light Room, Bridge
* Knowledgeable about organizing and editing photos
* Knowledgeable on how to find special interests groups online. The special interest groups appeal to men and women and range from a wide variety of topics including parenting, scrap booking, album creations, family vacations, photography, and organizing clutter
* Quick and responsive to email and text messaging
* Creative and engaging style that will appeal to broad groups of people
* Writer will be expected to do online research
Skills: grammar, english, management, outsourcing, facebook, twitter, research