I would like to hire a can do person who can accomplish a variety of tasks related to eBay business. I will NEVER ask you to do something I have not done myself, so I have laid the ground work for all tasks I will set you to: You will simply carry on with my work in my format. For example, if I need you to create a number of eBay listings, I will have created the template for the listings or you'll use an active listing to create similar listings changing title, price, images and other specifics.
- Independent female contractor. NO FIRMS!
- MUST have strong command of English Language.
- Able and willing to work as needed: 10hrs/wk. to start with 30-40hr in future.
- Able to work Pacific Time evening business hours (1200-2100).
- Able to meet once per day via Skype to discuss progress, goals, etc.
TASK IDEAS: Sort of things I'll ask you to do regularly:
- Terapeak Title / Keyword Research
- Product and Order Management via InkFrog
- eBay Listing - Mostly "Similar Listing" Creation
- Image Editing - Simple Paint.net/GIMP - nothing difficult.
- Creating & Maintaining Product Database in Excel.
- eMail / Customer Support - Telephone Support in future.
- Order Fulfillment
Oh, and you MUST BE FRIENDLY! Because I am.