We have very recently acquired a business that provides a subscription-based service online to customers located around the world. We require administrative support, especially during the transition of ownership over the next one to two weeks but would like someone who is available for longer (though actual work required is likely to drop off significantly after the first two weeks). Ideally what we want is someone who can not only do the tasks but also work with us to create and document standard, repeatable procedures since over the medium/longer term we would like to offer sales/support at times that are convenient for both customers located in North America and elsewhere.
We are looking for someone to develop several administrative email/letter templates such as:
- notice that the ownership has changed (and inviting feedback/suggestions for improvements to the service)
- request for updated credit card information due to expiration date on existing card having passed (or will have passed soon)
- request for clarification as to whether or not the user is still using the service (some billing/records from previous management are unclear)
- request for new card information as existing credit card was declined (unspecified reason)
- request for new card information as existing credit card was declined (due to card being reported stolen to the bank)
- notice that scheduled maintenance is going to be done on X date at Y time with Z amount of downtime expected.
We also require assistance correlating between lists of data in order to ensure that accounts that are active all match to current users (and that non-paying/expired users have had their accounts suspended), etc.
English (verified through some test on oDesk, U.S., Canadian, U.K., etc. are all acceptable)
Virtual Assistant Skills