We're looking for a talented web designer with expertise in the Twitter Bootstrap front-end framework
The right applicant will have the opportunity for ongoing work at attractive rates.
The job will entail:
1. Adding static content to an existing web page template
2. Adjusting the design and adapting the template for new content
3. Managing and updating static web pages
4. Testing the web site on multiple devices and browsers
We are looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Ability to design attractive web pages with the Twitter Bootstrap framework
2. Skills in graphic design for print (e.g. brochures) would be nice but not required
3. Able to work independently with minimum supervision is a must
4. Familiar with one or more source control systems
How to apply
Please respond with a brief CV outlining your training and experience in web design. You should prominently display your work using the Twitter Bootstrap framework.
** In your response please briefly answer the following three questions: **
1. What do you think is the biggest advantage of using the Twitter Bootstrap (or a similar front-end framework) to design web pages?
2. What source control system(s) are you familiar with?
3. How will you ensure that template design changes can be applied to multiple content pages with minimal effort?
About the company
We are a mining consultancy start-up based in Perth, Western Australia. We sell software and consulting services to major mining companies around the world.