First qualified applicant gets the job.
This job involves making a double sided A4 brochure that has been designed in adobe photoshop press ready.
1. Ensure file is imposed 1-up
2. Set correct internal / external bleeds (Internal 3mm / External 3mm)
3. All artwork set to CMYK
4. 4. All rich blacks are set to C = 40%, M = 0%, Y = 0%, K = 100%.
5. All fine black text is set to C=0%, M=0%, Y=0%, K=100% and is set to overprint.
6. All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
7. All links are embedded.
8. Total ink coverage in your artwork does not exceed 300%.
9. All lines in your brochure are at least 0.3pt wide (all text at least 6pt).
10. All borders in your brochure are at least 5mm wide.
11. All images in brochure are 300dpi when placed at 100%.
12. Artwork is the correct size and contains trim marks
You can find a copy of the full checklist here:
You can find more information here:
You can find a the template for print here:
- We are using double sided A4 template.
Here is a low resolution screen shot of the brochure (you will have access to the original photoshop file):
Side A: http://d.pr/i/Bgb9
Side B: http://d.pr/i/zcPh
Please let me know how quickly you can complete this task in your application.
Please note, we are ordering several thousand prints, you need to be very confident you can ensure this file is press ready and meets the requirements specified above.