Assistant will be responsible for receiving, classifying, consolidating, and/or summarizing documents and information. He/She will maintain records of documents processed; compile and maintain various reports in accordance with standard operating procedures.
1. Photocopying, scanning and faxing.
2. Updating the computer database by data entry.
3. Typing letters and replies to the inquiries made.
4. The Clerical Assistant may greet visitors, answer routine inquires, and direct visitors to the appropriate office.
5. Compiling office records and updating the files.
6. Oversee all aspects of general office coordination.
Skills: online-assistant, virtual-assistant-skills, microsoft-office, office-administration, microsoft-office-openxml