We are looking for an SEO expert to manage a language school website. We need the following work done on the site:
- web site SEO on a wordpress site
- SEO for mobile phones and tablets as well
- consultance and suggestions for SEO (blogging, linking, social networks, etc...)
The ideal candidate is:
0. expert with SEO for wordrpess sites
1. familiar with key word analysis, including in French
2. expert with Google Penguin and Panda guidelines
3. sending weekly updates on ranking and traffic using google analytics
4. expert with White Hat SEO
5. a good communicator in English
6. explaining his work in a down-to-earth language
7. easily available on skype
8. responding promptly to emails
also, being fluent in French or at least having a good intermediate level in French is an asset, as SEO work will be required both for French and English sections of the site.
How to apply:
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your SEO experience, including examples of past work, with recent reports of rankings and qualified traffic to SEO sites you optimized, reports should span for at least 3 months of work on one site
2. references from past (most recent) customers (their web sites and email contact)
3. The way you would think about working on this project (including weekly time spent on working)
Candidates who are selected for the job will be hired to audit the site and present a SEO strategy.
The best candidate will be chosen for long-term SEO on the site
About the company
Our company is a Canada-based language school, specialized in private lessons for the English and French languages, looking to reach a local as well as an international pool of students, for both online and on site private lessons.
We are looking to target an executive or high-end clientele, learning French or English for work or leisure purposes.
We are aiming to get an online clientele, as well as a local on site student-base.
Skills: analysis, english