We are finishing our basement and would like to have a second opinion of someone to think about how we should design our rec-room downstairs. It's primary function will be for my office at the far end. It will have secondary purposes for weight training, poker and lounging around (potentially TV and couch).
- I'd like the office to somehow have it's own space defined. I don't want to feel like I'm in a gigantic room by myself working. Something more cozy.
- The functional part should be flexible. I don't need the poker table every night, and the weights system (squat rack, bar and bench) can be put away.
- A half wall to divide the office from the rec room space. Hides some of the my clutter and stuff under the desk?
- A fireplace somewhere along the wall to warm the area up on cold days (such as http://www.amazon.com/SEI-Black-Arch-Mount-Fireplace/dp/B000XPTEU4/ref=lp_3735451_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1362963558&sr=1-5)
- I like potlights :D
- A 2d rendering/sketches of the space and an explanation of why those decisions were made.
- I'd like to have a 3d model of the space but it will likely be a separate engagement.
Provided here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fil37ehqhv2wx3h/0lLMeBrjc4):
- Walkthrough of my current office space
- Walkthrough of the space to be designed
- Dimensions of my desks. (The large and small portions can be switched up)
- Dimensions of the space to be designed
For your application:
- Provide samples of similar work done
- Mini-proposal of your ideas for the space
- Estimated time required and delivery date