We need someone to create from scratch or update/edit our existing content and optimise it for online courses. Being familiar with Adobe Captivate is a plus but not mandatory.
Our initial focus is on Information Security and Compliance (PCI DSS). However we plan to expand the courses range as the platform is content independent.
You will be involved in one or all of the following:
1. Writing courses' content from scratch or from existing scripting
2. Break the content in slides with bullet points and define the voice over
3. Describe graphics, animations and/or videos to support each slide
4. Create other components for the e-Learning representation i.e. quizzes, scoring, branching
1. Technical writing - best if you have knowledge on PCI DSS and Information Security
2. Experience in e-Learning i.e. how to present the content best and make it interactive and engaging for the viewer
3. Experience with Adobe Captivate