We have a vacancy for a permanent team member to join our growing company.
The role would be from 7am-3pm Melbourne, Australia time, 5 days a week.
The main role would be as a data entry operator, which requires a person who has experience managing effectively large amounts of information. The target is to add, update and maintain data on computer data systems - accurately.
Other roles, during the hours, when data entry is not required, would be as a backup to other departments in the company including market research and office work as requested. So an all rounder is required with excellent microsoft office skills and time management skills.
Responsibilities for Data Entry are:
1. Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
2. Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
3. Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
4. Apply data program techniques and procedures
5. Keep information confidential
Requirements for Data Entry are:
1. 2+ years of data entry experience
2. 60 WPM typing speed and 95% accuracy
3. Familiarity with MS Office and data programs
4. Reliable with an eye for detail
5. Excellent comprehension and spelling on English language.
Favourable attributes for data entry include:
1. Bookkeeping/Accounting skills
2. Process Ordering skills
3. A voice recording attached to application
4. Any English grammar, spelling odesk tests completed.
Requirements for additional office support jobs are:
1. VA/PA/EA experience
Please send us your application with a cover letter specifying your previous experience and your current reason you would like to work in this job.
We will be looking at spelling and grammar in the cover letter.
We are looking for a LONG TERM person to join our wonderful team.