Seeking for Six Sigma Consultant
MINIMUM KEY Personal and work related Requirements are as follows;
1) You must be fully accessible via mobile telephone
2) Must also have a Skype account and email
3) Work hours – full-time 8-12 hours a day.
4) Must work online on Odesk only. No offline work allowed.
5) You are required to meet all schedules on time and without delay.
6) All work is confidential and cannot be shared with anyone.
Technical Requirements are as follows;
- Strong writing skills
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in process and project management Using Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Practical knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean or other process improvement methodologies
- Proficient System Analysis and Critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices
- Proficient PC skills
- MicroSoft Word .Excel, PowerPoint & MicroSoft Project
- Database applications like Access, SQL
- Strong knowledge of Screen Mockups like Balsamiq, Visio, Smartdraw
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Help identify problems affecting the Company's operations, eliminate these problems and come up with improved solutions to make the company more productive and efficient.
- Experience in Six Sigma, Project Management, Administration work and technical writing.
- Help produce positive results for the Company
- Increase sales dramatically using Lean and Six Sigma methodology
If you are qualified, please contact me immediately and provide me with a minimum of 3 different times during the day you can be reached for an interviewed. We are located in Japan right now and our hours of operations are from 10am to 8pm Japan time.
Also when you apply, it is a requirement that you use the following heading on your application to make sure that your response is not an automated response.
“Mr. Burns, I am a qualified SIX SIGMA CONSULTANT and I meet the specifications above. I am willing to work full-time and I can start immediately.”