We are currently looking for an Android Trainer to help with developing the course content and teaching an Android Development course.
Must have excellent communication skills. Must be a native ENGLISH speaker.
Applicant must have:
- Over 7 years in Software Engineering including Mobile Development experience
- Strong background in Java Development
- At least 4 years' experience with building and deploying native Android applications for tablets and smartphones
-Experience delivering Mobile Development training onsite and/or Online
- Experience with developing course content for Mobile Development training
-Experience delivering training to diverse audiences
-Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for teaching and mentoring
- Good understand how Android applications operate (application lifecycle, configuration files, intents, and activities)
- Hands on experience with Android UI – components, layouts, event handling, and screen orientation.
- Good understanding of Android custom UI elements and positioning
- Good understanding of Android services and broadcast receivers
- Good experience with Android adapters and file I/O.
- Hands on experience with database access API and SQLLite database.
- Experience as developer on App(s) publicly available in the Google Play App Market
- Proven experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Advanced ability with MS Word and PowerPoint