The Bicycle Store Pty Ltd is one of Australia's leading online bicycle websites, we currently are seeking applicants from the U.S or UK to enter product information in our ecommerce website, the successful applicant will have the following skills:-
1. The position primarily involves copying (copy and paste) specification and product information from supplier / manufacturer website, however also requires a small amount of clever sentence structuring, writing precise and relevant title tags and meta descriptions - full training will be given.
2. Be able to communicate effectively, read and write English to a high standard.
3. Must have keyboard skills of 50+ wpm
4. Must have an a high-speed internet connection a windows or MAC PC.
5. Must be very attentive to detail.
6. Must be able to follow set quality control guidelines.
7. Must have experience cropping photos, familiar with Adobe Photoshop or Gimp software.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) for an indefinite period of time, the position pays $15.00 per hour based upon performance, you will be paid weekly.
You will be trained by our SEO Manager by way of NetMeeting and be allocated work via project management software.
1. Very flexible work schedule, work from home.
2. You will learn how to construct very focal and precise title tags, meta descriptions and other on-page optimisation techniques.