We want to do a website experiments that can do the following:
- select a random project page on Kickstarter (example: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2103217949/the-porta-pi-a-diy-mini-arcade-cabinet-for-raspber?ref=category)
- display the kickstarer page inside our website, all except the informations on the top right corner (i.e. no. of backers, amount pledged, days to go)
- ask the user to fill in a few comment text boxes about the project he saw
- display another project selected randomly and repeat this cycle for 10-20 times.
- collect the comments received by the user for each project into a database.
The website graphics and structure needs to be a minimum viable product, so no fancy graphics stuff - they systems has to work well and tested though.
An design intent of the output we need is in the email attached to this description.