I have an English Language MP3 (30 minutes) that I need transcribing. The audio is from a single British speaker.
You need to be able to read, listen, write, understand and type the transcription into an MS Word document. You must look up any words or phrases that you do not understand and make an intelligent guess where it's not clear.
You must transcribe into good English, with sensible punctuation, including paragraph breaks. Please don't transcribe any obvious mistakes, such as umms and repeated words. I do not want any semicolons in the transcription.
Also you MUST do the following 7 things:
1) You must put the phrase "Happy Times" at the start of your response to this job posting. If this phrase not the first thing in your response you will not be considered for this job.
2) You must have previous experience here on odesk.com with at least 3 feedbacks from different people.
3) For your interview for this post, I will send you an MP3 of the first 2 minutes of the recording for you to transcribe and then you will send it back for me to review.
4) I need this transcription completed within 72 hours. If you cannot complete this assignment by then, please do not apply.
5) This is a flat rate job. I will not pay more than the price listed above, but feel free to bid a lower amount than the price listed. I will not take on candidates who ask for money up front.
6) You will need to send me a daily message telling me what you have accomplished that day and how close you are to completing the project.
7) At the end of your reply put the phrase "I Followed The Instructions" so that I can be sure you've read and understood this description.