I am looking for a software developer to build a single data entry point software system:
We currently use a Windows 7 operating system along with an ePad for “drop-in” signatures. So this new single data entry point software system that you build must work on Windows 7 OS.
The main functions of for the single data entry point system will be:
1. Generating and storing business files with fillable fields (that can automatically be populated into other forms on the system),
2. inclusion of various fillable and printable forms (attachment #1 for reference),
3. Ability to generate several active and inactive reports (examples of reports in attachment #2),
4. Pertinent state statute contained in program and searchable so violations may be referenced and selected by users
5. Ability to accept, store, and transfer media files such as photos (pdf and jpeg),
6. Spell check, search capabilities,
7. An inspection date system that helps generate reports based on dates,
8. Communication between field staff and headquarters in real time (notification to headquarters for approval if a change is made),
9. Ability to obtain signatures and insert into proper fields (using ePad).
This is a closed system and it is vital that suitable measures be put in place to ensure that the integrity of the data is maintained and the records can not be altered in any way.
When you respond to this job ad, please tell me in detail how you plan to implement this system, meaning what technologies you plan to use, and your proposed start and completion date and any price needs.