Warning: This project deals with adult toys. Please be advised that some of the products may be offensive to others.
I will provide a pre-populated database of products (excel spreadsheet / csv).
I will need you to go to the website https://www.sassysensations.com/index.cfm (Adult Toy Site) and search for the item's name from the spreadsheet.
When you find the product, I will need you to save the image to a folder called "products." You will then need to rename the product to the standard in which I give you. Then you will need to copy and paste the name of the file in to the database / CSV file in the image column. You will need to paste it after the text in the cell (" images/product/ " will already be in the cell).
I will then need you to compress all product photos (.zip) and send the folder to me. You can use http://ge.tt or http://www.yousendit.com if the zip file is too large for oDesk. I will also need you to save the csv file and send it to me (to be opened in MS Excel).
There are 226 products to do. I just did the first 173 products in three hours. I have done the first two products as an example.
I will need this done by February 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM EST
You will be paid $15 if the job is completed on time.
Here's the process:
1. Open the zip file I send (sassy-products.zip) Start on line 174.
2. Open "sassy-product-images.csv"
3. Open the folder with the two example images
4. Open a web browser and go to https://www.sassysensations.com/index.cfm
5. Use the site search (left side under the menu) to search for the product from Column B on "sassy-product-images.csv"
6. Click on the image and drag it into the folder or right-click and save it to the folder.
7. Rename the file to [column-a-#]-[column-b-name].[ext]
You will see the example images as: 33-product-name.jpg
Please do no use spaces fill these with dashes [-]
Please use only lower case letter when naming
8. Copy the file name and paste it after the text in Column D
9. After you finish the project, please save the csv file and compress (.zip) it inside the folder with the images (products). Then send the file to me on odesk or via http://ge.tt / http://www.yousendit.com / Google Drive
** All the products on the sheet are on the site. You should be able to find all of them via the search on the website. If for some reason you cannot, please highlight the row, so I know which product it is.
Do not delete any information from the database. Do not reorder the database.