We are a growing company and we have two marketing projects for this year.
I’ve realized that I’m doing some programming tasks for our websites that I shouldn’t be doing. I’m not that good at it and I need to had it off to a professional so I can focus on getting more customers.
We are looking for someone who is really talented with PHP and E-Commerce to take over this programming work. Let me tell you a little bit about what it is:
- We are working on our new website to offer web design, web development and hosting services, so I’m writing some php code, implementing payment gateways, creating accounts in WHM, doing HTML and CSS tasks and that kind of things.
- We are also starting another project, an E-Commerce platform, so we need an E-Commerce expert to do some tasks on it.
I think it’s going to be about an hour a day of work for the moment. Right now we are working on creating the system where we are putting toghether all the different things. Here is an example of some of our projects:
- http://intercomunicacion.com/index.php (in development, this is our new project)
You will have to do the work every day and send me an email at the end of the day and let me know.
- PHP expertise
- ECommerce development
- Advanced Linux Server Administration (SSH)
- Payment gateways expertise
- Google Analytics Developer
- Wordpress Developer
- PHP Frameworks
- Magento Development
- Photoshop Basics
- Spanish Speaker (Not necessary)
If you are the type of person who can take a project, turn it around very quickly and who has about an hour of time a day and if you are a really talented programmer, then this work is for you.
This is what I want you to do now:
Please, attach your resume to your application and also write me a note and tell me about why you think you would be good for these projects.
Also tell me something about your philosophy about programming, what PHP frameworks and E-Commerce CMS's do you prefer and why.
Thanks for your attention,
Skills: marketing, design, linux, administration