Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. Some of the tasks to performe are:
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perfect spoken German
- Very good PC skills
- Very good Internet skills
- Very good Google Documents skills
- 100% reliability
- VoIP phone (i.e. Ekiga, X-lite, Zoiper, etc) with good headset (preferably USB)
- Own work place setup with strong Internet connection
- Ccustomer-oriented work attitude
- Highly independent work ethic and outgoing personality paired with a strong team spirit
- Working in the CET
- We will give feedback to every candidate
- We will conduct an interview by Skype or Google Hangouts with the interesting candidates
- We will do a test work with the best candidates and overtake those who will succeed in it.