Are you a very detail oriented QuickBooks expert?
Tiny Readers Publishing is currently hiring a bookkeeper highly experienced in U.S. corporate tax requirements and filings, able to accept the responsibility for all the following for two separate entities:
- Accounting activities including (All in QuickBooks)
- Import data from various sources into QuickBooks
- Cleans and Code the Data
- Journal Entry into QuickBooks from Various Statements
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Inventory and Expense Management
- Quarterly and Year-End filings
- EXPERTISE in QuickBooks! This is a firm requirement.
- Excel and Microsoft Office Products
- Associates Degree in Accounting/Bookkeeping/Finance is preferred.
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Able to work well and multi-task under pressure
- Good English communication skills
- Continuous uninterrupted access to high speed internet
- Able to communicate and perform desktop sharing via Skype
* Please note the applicant must already have a desk top version of QuickBooks installed on their PC. This is a firm requirement.