We are looking for a startup consultant to ensure that the software side of phase one of our business plan is properly executed.
What We Are Looking For
Previous Experience With Handling:
(1) Website Database Development
(2) iPhone and Android App Development
(3) Server SDK's
The job will have different components, with duties including:
(1) Assist us with the vendor vetting process and the outsourcing of projects.
(2) Identify the optimum platform for our service.
(3) Selecting and initiating a web server provider to host our database.
(4) Improve overall look, quality and design of our software and service.
(5) Propose new ideas and opportunities for improvements along the way.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
(1) Prior experience with relaying files between ios apps and a website database.
(2) Strong knowledge of web development technologies: C, Java, Ruby, Perl, PHP, HTML, .net framework, MySQL.
(3) Excellent organizational and planning skills with good judgment and attention to detail.
(4) Good personality to work with remote developers and motivate them in their tasks.
(5) A background in speech recognition is helpful, but not necessary.
(6) Able to handle potential language barriers is a plus.
(7) Be able to use Skype for teleconferencing.
What We Offer
By working as part of our core team you will enjoy:
(1) An opportunity to work on a fast growing startup where you’ll be intimately involved in technical decisions.
(2) An opportunity to grow with the business - this will be the first technical hire of many with the opportunity to flex your technical muscles and grow with the team.
(3) An environment with passionate people.
(4) Free holidays and flexible working hours.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter that highlights:
(1) Your past experience in managing a projects.
(2) Your technical background, including education.
In addition, please describe your consultant style and how you keep projects on track to meet goals.