We have a functional .NET 4.0 Windows-based desktop application that integrates with a backend SQL Server database. We need a strong mobile developer to complete the mobile portion of our application. An NDA must be executed prior to commencing work once hired.
The following requirements/skillsets are necessary to be considered for this position:
• Extensive Android and IOs development experience.
• Extensive C# .NET experience.
• Must adhere to common coding standards and produce easily readable code with comments
• Must have Xamarin experience and preferably your own Xamarin developer license
• Extensive SQL Server database architecture/design/integration experience
• Applicant must submit a sample mobile application (can be simple) developed for both Android and ios (with source code) for review
• If it is determined that a web service is required to integrate with the SQL backend, the applicant must have web service development experience.
Our project will likely consist of several different phases as we have a lot of functionality that we want to expose to mobile platforms. The first phase will include developing a mobile scheduling application with Xamarin in C# on Visual Studio that can be deployed to both Android and IOs devices.
We have already developed the Windows version of this application and there are some core classes that can be provided that may be useful in developing the mobile app.
Upon completion of a successful first phase Android/ios application, additional phases may be awarded that will include the same architecture but functionality will be added for:
• Synching documents from a file server to the mobile device
• Downloading SQL DB information to the device that will be used to construct a form to be filled out offline, and once back online, the mobile application will update the SQL database with the data entered.
• Fill out pre-constructed forms from the mobile application and synchronize the entered data with the SQL DB.
More specific information can be given once hired and an NDA is executed.