We are looking for a web developer to work with our graphic designer in creating a new website from scratch. The website design incorporates elements of interactivity, and must incorporate a CMS for basic text and image editing, and adding new pages after completion. We are aiming to create a clean-cut, bold website with smooth interactivity.
We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team, can give suggestions and recommendations on improving UI where possible, and solve problems to make things work. Page layouts have already been graphically designed, and can be provided upon application to help you get a feel for this job. If you are familiar with and capable of the following, please apply:
1. CMS set up and development – Setting up a site on a web host, allowing users to edit text and images as well as add new pages after site completion.
2. Content layout and placement – Setting up website content, whether final or placeholder for design review.
3. CSS – Very important, we would prefer to use CSS3 for interactivity in place of JS where possible.
4. HTML – Very important, being able to manually write HTML and use HTML for interactivity in place of JS where possible is highly desirable.
6. SEO – Having an understanding of SEO practices is desirable.
7. Working as a team – Being able to communicate and work with our graphic designer, who can and will supply all graphics and layout specifications to you as you need.
8. English language skills – Good spelling and grammar, you should be able to communicate well via email. Frequent updates and good communication to iterate our ideas will be desired.
Hourly rate is to be determined – we will pay more for the right candidate who needs less direction and revision. Thank you in advance for applying.