The Search Engine Analyst will be responsible for monitoring overall search engine performance for
SEM campaigns to increase web traffic and online marketing for a family yoga and wellness studio-
---Prasanthi Studio in Pelham, NY. The Search Engine Analyst will work with the management to
implement search strategies and track the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have strong analytic capabilities with specific knowledge of online
marketing analytics. The Search Engine Analyst is expected to produce daily, weekly, monthly, and
quarterly reporting; assigned analytic projects; and produce independent analysis to help search
Provide support and analysis including:
Monitor, track, and report on paid search metrics, including trend analysis.
Provide support for search engine optimization recommendations.
Interact with studio management to optimize copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
Provide ad-hoc support including:
Set up of new campaigns
Assist in Keyword discovery and expansion
Top keywords raking by category
ROI by Campaign, Site, and Category
Research and analyze competitor advertising links From another advert:
Back link strategy and implementation
Directory submissions and revisions
Internal link optimization
SEO technical analysis and evaluation
Key phrase research
Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
• 1+ years previous online marketing experience. Ad agency or online direct marketing background a
• Self motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
• Exceptional communication skills. Show superior judgment and professionalism when
corresponding with partners and team members.
• Demonstrate a proactive work ethic when managing numerous competing priorities in a fast-paced
• Able to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Skills: marketing, management, analysis, qa, research