I have just closed an Indiegogo’s campaign without success.
I am convinced that the idea is great and the reason for the failure was the lack of time I could dedicate it.
So now I’m looking for someone who can help me.
What I expect from you:
1. reviewing the contents and the strategies of the campaign (tell me if the perk strategy, contents and video are correct or you and think there is a way to improve them) and launch the "Round two" campaign
2. take care of the SEO / SEM for the campaign
3. create and manage Facebook page:
1. create contents
2. find stories that can make people understand how important it is what we are doing
3. involve people
4. carry out everything you need to increase traffic on the campaign
4.1 write a campaign presentation and send it to parents' associations, sites and magazines discussing family, parents, children, etc..
4.2 try to obtain some reviews
5. verify the daily number of visits on the campaign page
6. Increase the Gogofactor
I'm looking for someone who is enthusiasm the project, which is reactive, autonomous and is able to propose a strategy and keep it going
Skills: video, facebook