As an Ideas Agency, we don’t settle for the ho-hum; we are constantly on the lookout for the new, the bold, and the brilliant ideas that can assist our clients in meeting their objectives.
We are looking for a Senior Designer, with strong print and digital experience, who wants to step up and make their mark.
We are looking for a fresh, creative leader, thinker and collaborator who knows how to work collaboratively and productively.
This is a creative role and does it does not require coding. You will be working closely with accomplished developers who will implement your designs.
Our close-knit studio will be looking to you for direction and inspiration, to add to the current vibrant environment, and to take the lead to ensure work gets done on time and is flawless.
You would require the following:
• be passionate about all things design
• a belief in creating work that is world class
• 5+ years experience
• proven ability in leading concepts and design across print and digital
• ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas
• expert understanding of digital design principles and executions across web, tablet and mobile
• must believe in perfection even when on a tight deadline
• expert in MacOS, Photoshop, Illustrator & inDesign
• strong HTML & CCS skills
• a solid understanding of interactivity and the Web
• ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
• self-motivated, organised and accountable
• manage the junior designers and freelancers
• the creative team live and breathe design – you need to too.
If you are someone who thinks outside the box, isn't afraid to challenge convention, looking to be part of a work that will be used by vast public, and try something new, then join us.
You will be awarded well regularly for a long time.
Please send a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself, what you can offer, and links to other designers / brands / blogs you love, a short CV, and examples of your previous work across visual identity, print, digital and publishing.