READ WHOLE AD BEFORE APPLYING,
I have taken several courses on OOP but need to get back in the game as I have been out of touch and have been focused primarily on database work. I am willing to pay or trade for lessons in SQL Server if you so desire to learn about databases or aspire to become a DBA. I always consider offshore talent in my projects and contractor positions, but the following must apply for you to be considered:
1. There cannot be a language barrier. I speak perfect English and expect the same from whoever applies.
2. You must know your content inside and out. I ask alot of questions and if you are going to refer to a manual or google to help you answer questions, this job is not for you. You should be able to address any questions instantly and provide a working example of what you are speaking about to back up and reinforce the knowledge. I am ah hands on learner so simply reading to me from a book will not do.
3. We will be sharing screens and doing voice chat for these exercises so this will be a fully 100% interactive experience.
4. PROVIDE EXAMPLES FOR ALL CONCEPTS TAUGHT!
5. We will start from the beginning from installing the SDK, hello world application and move on from there. I have done this before so I will be able to detect quickly if we are headed in the right direction.
6. Place the words, " I read the full ad" at the top of your reply.
For those who are genuine, know that many of the cases I listed are to be clear to those who apply to every job without reading the description and do not have the matching skills required to perform the tasks successfully.
Price will be negotiated once communications have been made. I anticipate at least a once a week meeting but possibly more depending on if projects you can come up with ar einteresting enough to keep me occupied. Thanks