Work from Home - Typists and Phone Call Reviewers
Typists and Phone Call Reviewers Needed
Work from Home - Choose Your Own Hours
Work from home or office
Operate as an independent contractor
You will need a computer with speakers
Good listening skills
Ability to follow instructions
Honest and Trustworthy
No arrests or convictions
Description of Assignments (you can do either or both)
A. Type Audio Files - Quicktate transcribes voicemail messages, memos, letters, legal files, medical files, conference calls and other audio files. Some audio files are just a minute in length, while others may be over an hour. iDictate also transcribes the above types of files, but not voicemail messages.
B. Listen to audio recordings of phone conversations and answer questions about the conversations by filling out a form.
1. Apply on UpWork (oDesk);
2. Study the material at https://quicktate.zendesk.com/home (Help Desk) so that you can pass the Quiz;
3. Create your account and sign confidentiality agreements at
https://contractors.quicktate.com/transcribers/signup In the PayPal field, type ODESK.
4. Pass Quicktate Quiz. Then pass the Quizzes and Tests for the Specialties that interest you. English, Spanish, French or Medical (be sure to use paragraphs and correct punctuation). (iDictate requires a higher typing score than Quicktate).
5. Reimburse Quicktate $15.00 for your Background Check.
6. Log in to UpWork and change your rate to $0.01 (one cent) per hour. (Your real compensation will be paid on UpWork as a Bonus at the rate of $ 0.40 per file). If you fill out the form incorrectly, you will not be paid.
General Transcription (all languages)
iDictate $0.005/ word
Quicktate $0.0025/ word
Legal and Medical Transcription
iDictate $0.005/ word
Quicktate $0.005/ word
Automobile Form "B": $ 0.40 per file (Compensation will be based on the number of files evaluated correctly. If you fill out the form incorrectly, you will not be paid)
UpWork will deduct their fee of 10% FROM YOUR EARNINGS. For example, if you earned $25.00, you would be paid $22.50. We will post your earnings on UpWork as a Bonus. Contractors are paid on the 10th and 25th of each month.
Other Contractor’s Earnings
Although compensation is based on productivity, most contractors accepting assignments from iDictate and Quicktate earn the equivalent of $7.00 - $12.00 per hour.
What Contractors Have to Say About Quicktate
After you pass your Quicktate Quiz and at least 1 Typing or Forms test, we will order a background check. The cost for a background check is $15.00. Assuming your background check and references are favorable, we will begin to offer you assignments.
There are advantages and disadvantages of contracting for Quicktate.
A. If you work quickly and accurately, you could make more money than if your were paid hourly;
B. You choose the hours you want to work;
C. You don't have to be told when you can work.... Just log in and go to work!
D. You can work wherever you want; Our clients deliver Forms for processing during US daytime hours. We received files for Typing 24 x7.
A. If you are a slow worker, you will not earn very much money; you will only make money for the work that you do;
The Qt Support Team