Our small, passionate team is looking for an amazing web designer to improve our application, increase our conversions with better landing page templates, and implement some great new experiences for our customers.
Why You Should Apply
The job is awesome for a designer because your designs will be experienced by millions and there are opportunities to grow your skill-set while you work for us by implementing new features our customers can leverage.
Our work environment is second to none: you will have leeway to handle issues your way; no micro-management. No specific times where you have to be online. We love finding gifted, motivated experts and letting them do their job.
You'll be working directly with the the founders at KickoffLabs on projects that are critical for our success. You'll have a real impact on our bottom line.
What We Need
We are in need of a native English speaking individual who is great at the written communication that's required to follow-up on Skype conversations with the founders.
We're looking for people who have a knack for simple, clean, designs that can be adapted by our customers to fit their needs.
You should LOVE using script to bring user interactions to life. You're going to be building some amazing widgets that will get millions of impressions on our customer's web sites.
Additional Requirements to apply:
1. You must be responsive through email and able to effectively communicate. This is critical to us. We'll also require regular Skype calls to discuss progress and review work.
3. Know HTML/CSS, JS/jQuery, and grid-based responsive designs. The designs have to work as well on mobile devices as they do on a desktop.
4. Be able to whip up some Photoshop designs for some simple graphics and image manipulation.
5. The ability to test and debug designs for mobile browsers (iPhone/Android)
6. Have real world experience in a portfolio we can see or online code repository.
7. Understand and enjoy learning emerging web development trends.
Please respond with "I AM AMAZING" at the top of your message and include a link to your portfolio or designs that you have implemented.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!