I am looking for an CAD/Modeling designer who has great skills and experiences for mechanical components. I have a 3D models of mechanical compoments in SketchUp. I want to make sure it is technically and financially feasible.
This will be the first project and will be ongoing.
1. CAD drawing for production in SketchUp or hand sketch.(AutoCAD or AutoDesk Inventor)
2. 3D of the drawing (Solidworks)
3. Engineering ideal advise/suggestions on the structure/mechanics
4. Convert the extention to STL for 3D print
5. AutoCAD test
6. At least 4 years experience in engineering design.
7. Portfolio matching this project, you think.
Please contact me if you think you have the needed qualifications to deliver on these.
If you work well, then I will give you more projects in the future and bonus.
Please insert ‘CAD/SOLIDWORKS’ at the top of cover letter. If no, you will immediately decline.
Skills: drawing, engineering, autodesk-autocad