We are looking for a long term contract with a WordPress developer who is highly skilled in:
1) CSS 3
Know well or go find out how to:
4) How to make a theme responsive / mobile ready
5) Know your way around photoshop so you can slice up graphics for custom designs or better yet you can create buttons and simple graphics.
6) advanced WordPress, how to create a page template or create an admin area.
7) know what a child theme is and why you use one instead of dev on a parent theme.
8) Be willing or already know woocommerce plugin and other e-commerce plugins for WordPress.
9) Be able to develop themes that can be used long term for multiple clients
1) Must be based in North America.
2) Must communicate very well, including being able to talk to a client now and then
3) Must be available on Skype/e-mail/phone during normal hours by normal I mean we can talk to you between 8/9:00 AM pacific to 6:00 PM pacific Monday through Friday
4) Must care about your projects and actually want them to work out, you will go the distance and find a way to make things work. You want a solution but you are honest enough to say when it cant be done. Honest open communication.
5) You have a minimum of 30+ hours a week to dedicate to our team. Many weeks we go 30+ hours. We will guarantee 30 hours. We should be your main gig, Others need to take a backseat.
6) You do not need to take a month long vacation every other month. We appreciate vacations and know we must avoid burn out but we need advance notice when you will be gone. If you do go, hopefully you bring a laptop :)
7) Must be able to work on several projects at one time and small bug fixes as they pop up
8) We can skype you on a moments notice and we will have daily standups.
Our team has great people who are fun to work with, communicate effectively, care about quality yet can get things done quickly. Please be the same.