HIGH STANDARDS EXPECTED
EXCELLENT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR A MUST
MINIMUM 70-100WPM TRANSCRIPTIONIST REQUIRED to support a CEO.
If you are meticulous and have a HIGH quality work output and can produce:
> business transcriptions
> meeting minutes
> General synopses of recordings
> provide some general administrative support
> Well proof-read exemplary business documents
YOU MUST posess EXCELLENT proof-reading skills to US English BUSINESS standard.
Then please apply by completing the following 3 tests:
1. Typing Test (please create a word document with 3 screenshots of your results)
2. Work Values Test
Please also explain/inform us of:
1. Your experience and what qualifies you for this role (including your edge in this area over other candidates)
2. Your ABSOLUTE MINIMUM acceptable hourly rate for a 20-30 hour a week role with us. (Anyone falling outside the allotted budget will not be contacted so please ensure you think before posting)
3. When you can start, a bit about your home office set up and your download and upload speed as shows by running a test at www.speedtest.net
4. Clarify your self assessment in the professional use and presentation of documents from 1-5 (1 being little to no experience and 5 being the best in the world):
a. Microsoft Word
c. Microsoft Desktop layout (presenting documents with pizazz including illustrations etc.
5. Finally, there are deliverate errors in this job offer. Please correct these to show your proof reading skills by pointing out what would be changed in a copy paste with * before and after* each amendment you would make.
6. Can you explain the process of how you would create a transcript of a 2 hour recording. (e.g. Do you listen to audio at speed? How do you quality check your work? How long does a 2 hour recording normally take you? what is your normal process for handling multiple workloads and explain your normal process).
NOTE if we do not receive the answers above we will deduce that you don't have very good attention to detail, and so we will not contact you out of concern that this will show up when you are on the job.
Please respond IMMEDIATELY if you think you are the right candidate. The job is for immediate start.