Our iOS Developer will join our team in developing the next generation of the Touchnote apps for iPhone and iPad as exceptional, high-profile, rock-solid, beautiful apps. Our apps are used by millions of people who want to spread a bit of happiness in the world.
The actual project is to re-write our existing application from scratch targeting iOS7. The final product should have the same functionality available as in the current one which you can find here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/touchnote-postcards/id325525543?mt=8
We supply all the designs and graphics, so you will need to work closely with our designer and in-house developer to implement amazing UX. You are welcome to share your own ideas in order to make the product even better.
Skills and Capabilities
* At least 3 years experience in iOS development, from conceptualisation through to successful launch of an application in iTunes.
* Proven ability to develop beautiful UI applications with strong user experience awareness and optimization.
* Strong attention to details, organisation and time management skills.
* Strong understanding of the latest features and development best practices for iOS, including features in iOS 7, resource optimisation techniques and social network integration (e.g. Facebook)
* Proven familiarity with OOP and implementation of software design patterns.
* Experience with client-server type architectures and protocols.
* Build the next version of our iPhone and iPad apps with a remarkable code base, UX and UI
* Transform requirements into compelling, usable, media-rich interactive experiences on iPhone and iPad.
* Interface and coordinate with team members, including Product management and designers.
* Write clean, documented, reusable, and scalable code for deployment on mobile platforms.
* Maintain a coding skill set consistent with current and upcoming iOS platform capabilities, sharing knowledge as applicable.
* Work at both detailed and abstract levels, solving problems creatively.
* Be highly productive, creative and motivated.